I got on with a spot more printing today. This time round I used a bit of my newly acquired stencil method and combined it with the standard expose-your-screen-first technique. All in all a fairly successful and productive session. The pattern came from a series of number inspired textile designs I've been working on. This being number 2.
While doing a couple of test prints I noticed Lily on the table so I picked her up and gave her some snazzy new spectacles.
N.B. if using A4 layout paper taped together to form A3, use brown tape or sellotape, as masking tape is a little too thick and causes an uneven print, as I found out today. Lesson learnt!
I've gone back to school and started a screen printing class. It had been a couple of years since I last did some printing. Here is my latest effort using a method I hadn't used before. Instead of exposing the screen I cut stencils and got printing straight away. Nice to learn such an instant method.